If you are using Windows XP, you can create the windows password reset disk. This password-reset disk will help you to log on to your computer when you forget the computer password.But if you forget your windows password and don’t have any password recovery or password reset disk then you will have to reinstall the windows XP on your computer again, because there is no easy way to break the windows password.
Create your computer password recovery disk for Windows XP :-
- First click on start button to open control panel and then click here on User accounts option.
- In User accounts dialog box, double click on the account name for you want to create the password-reset disk.
- Click on Prevent a forgotten password under the Related Tasks option on the left side of User accounts dialog box.
- Now Welcome page of forgotten password wizard will open and press Next button.
- Here insert a new formatted floppy disk in your computer floppy disk drive and press Next button.
- Now type your current password and press Next to finish.