Shortcut Viruses is a common problem for most of us and because of these many time, we lost out important data. today MyTricksTime come with a solution to this problem. Yes, now you can remove shortcut virus without any antivirus software and keep your files safe and make your computer faster. Here we posted to remove shortcut virus so check out below trick to know how you can do this. [Read more…] about How to remove shortcut virus from pendrive ?
Windows 8 tricks
Everyone have some personal data which he/she don’t want to share with any one. We can make file hidden via file properties. But it is not really safe when you really want to hide something because every one know how they can see hidden file just enable single option in folder options. Today we are sharing details which help your to Super Hide the files Using Command Prompt. It is easy and not much peoples are aware about it. [Read more…] about Super Hide the files Using Command Prompt
We’ve assembled a list of our favorite Windows 8 shortcuts, tricks, and workarounds. Many focus on making the most of the OS on a traditional desktop PC, so if you’re interested in touch gestures, please check out our article that focuses directly on the Windows 8 touch experience. Now let’s start our journey of discovery with a look at easy-to-use (though often tough to remember!) Windows 8 hotkey commands.
Employ the hottest hot-keys we know
In these key combinations, hold down the Windows key (normally located between Alt and Ctrl) and another key, as described on this list.
- Press the Windows key to enter the tiled Start screen.
- The Windows key + M minimizes everything that’s showing on the desktop.
- The Windows key + E opens Explorer for quick access to folders.
- On the Start screen, press the Windows key + D to instantly get to the desktop.
- The Windows key + Tab opens a list of currently running programs.
- The Windows key + Print Screen takes a screenshot and saves it in a Screenshots folder nested in your Pictures folder.
- To take a screenshot on a Windows 8 tablet, simultaneously press the Windows button and the volume-down button on the tablet chassis.
- The Windows key + Q opens a global search menu. Type what you’re looking for and where you would like to look.
- The Windows key + W opens a search in your system settings to quickly locate and change system properties.
- The Windows key + F opens a file and folder search.
- The Windows key + Pause opens the system properties page to show you a quick rundown of your specs.
- The Windows key + “,” (that’s the comma sign!) makes all current windows transparent, giving you a peek at the desktop as long as you hold down the Windows key.
- The Windows key + “.” (the period) snaps a window to the right or left side (toggling each time you press “.”).
- The Windows key + R prompts the Run command—useful for quickly launching apps and other routines with a command prompt.
- The Windows key + X opens the Quick Access Menu, exposing system functionality such as the Command Prompt, Disk Management, File Explorer, Run, and more. Alternatively, you can right-click on the bottom right corner of the screen to spawn the Quick Access Menu.
- The Windows key + I opens the settings menu, giving you quick access to the Control Panel, Personalization, and your Power button, among other features.
- The Windows key + O locks orientation on devices with an accelerometer.
Enjoy Guys! and don’t forget to post your comments. © MyTricksTime.com