|Convert Any Document or Web Page to PDF|
Here’s now Thanks to the BullZip, who provides a Free Pdf printer. With this free tool, you can simply “print out” your document or webpage to a pdf file, just about the same way as you print it out to a printer.You can visit BullZip.com for more information about the software.
How to Convert Any Document or Web Page to PDF
- To start first follow the link showing above and download Free Pdf Printer from BullZip, then install it to your computer.
- Once you’re done, you might need to close the program (or the web browser) which you’re currently viewing the document. This helps refreshing the list of available printers on your computer.
- Once you get back to the document you want to convert, perform the same steps are you print out the document, i.e. File > Print … or keyboard shortcut key for windows ( CTRL+P)
- When you see the Print window pop-up, select “Bullzip PDF Printer” under “Printers”, then click “OK“.
- BullZip PDF Printer will then start to analyze your document and display a new pop-up window, where you can direct it to the location you want to save the pdf file.
- Follow the pop-up windows.
- The PDF document is created!
Features of BullZip
- Print to PDF from almost any Windows program.
- Supports 64-bit operating systems.
- Direct output to the same file each time or prompt for destination.
- Control if the printer should ask if you want to see the resulting PDF document.
- Control output and prompts programmatically.
- Setup can run unattended.
- Graphical user interface.
- Password protect PDF documents.
- AES 256/128 bit encryption and standard 128/40 bit encryption.
- Quality settings (screen, printer, ebook, prepress).
- Set document properties.
- Watermark text, size, rotation, and transparency.
- Superimpose/background documents.
- Appending/prepending documents.
- User interface control.
- Linearized PDF documents for fast web view.
- PDF/A-1b support for long time storage of PDF documents.
- Signing of PDF documents using digital certificates.
- Command line interface to all settings.
- COM/ActiveX interface for programmatic control.
- Microsoft.NET API for C#, VB.NET, and other .NET development.
- Support for Citrix MetaFrame
- Support for Windows Terminal Server
- Multiple output types supported: BMP, JPEG, PCX, PDF, PNG, and TIFF.
- Upload document using FTP or SFTP protocol.
Enjoy Guys! and don’t forget to post your comments. © MyTricksTime.com