use the following steps if you don’t have your phone’s modem driver.
1. Go to -> Control Panel -> Select Phone and Modem options.
2. Install a new modem on your computer. Do not allow the computer to detect a Plug and Play modem. Ins tead, select the Standard 33600 modem that is available as one of the default choices. (Don’t worry – it will connect at 115 kbps, not 33.6 kbps).
3. Install the modem on any COM port that is available.
4. Once the modem is installed, select it and click on Properties. Under Advanced, add the following Extra Initialization command: “AT+CRM=1” (without the quotes).
5. Go to Network Connections (or dial up networking) and create a new connection using the wizard.
Enjoy Guys! and don’t forget to post your comments. © MyTricksTime.com