How to Clear Cache in Chrome – Super Fast way – You already know about Google Chrome. The fastest browser in the world to use different internet services but do know why is faster than other browsers? Actually, google chrome automatically store any type of website data while you browse or open any website. You can also check this by doing this short thing. You just have to open a website/blog (eg- www.MyTricksTime.com) and close it. also, remember how much time it is taking to opening. After doing this, Now open same website/blog again. You will be seen that the particular site is opening more faster than before. It is happening because of Google chrome save website data for quick loading next time but Because of it Google chrome also get slower. So must read this article to know How to Clear Cache in Chrome – Super Fast way.
How to Clear Cache in Chrome – Super Fast way
If you didn’t cache and data of your google chrome then believe me because of storing too much data your browser will get slow down. It will take too much time to open do another process like restore tab, bookmarking, save any website image etc. While doing all this it will take too much time. below we are sharing ordinary/default method and a super fast way to clear cache in your google chrome and make it faster. So check out below and don’t forget to ask in the comment section if you have any issue or suggestion.
How to Clear Cache in Chrome – Default Method
Just follow steps showing below to clear cache in your google chrome browser by default way.
- First of all, Open your Google Chrome browser.
- Now click on Customize and control button (three horizontal line)on the top right corner.
- Now you have to select History and click on History Option.
- You can also press Ctrl+H after opening google chrome to directly open history.
- Now you have to click on clear browsing data.
- Now a box opens like showing below image.
- Here you can see in red circle 398MB cached and images files stored by google chrome in our computer. this thing is to make chrome slow.
- Here you have to select Obliterate the following items from” the beginning of the time” (recommended).
- After performing the above steps choose “Browsing History, Download History, Cookies and other site and plug-in data, Cached images and files” and click on clear browsing data button.
- Please note after doing this process all types of Cookies, Cached plugin data, Passwords, form fills and another type of app data will be flushed from your browser.
- Carefully choose the time period of your browsing history and check or uncheck the options in the menu and simply click on Clear Browsing Data and that’s it.
- If you have confusion regarding the above steps then you can simply press Ctrl + Shift + Del button and then clear your all browsing data.
Read Also :
- Keyboard Shortcut for Facebook
- Change Your Friend’s Profile Picture On Whatsapp
- 5 Best Free Online Video chatting services
- How To Unlock Any 3G Modem / Dongle
- How to Type Bold, Italic and Strikethrough on WhatsApp
How to Clear Cache in Chrome – Super Fast way
Here we are sharing How to clear cache in chrome – super fast way. This is possible with google chrome extension feature. Yes, many types of extension available in google web store for chrome. But many of not using and many are awesome. Here some Google Chrome extension will help you to disable last seen in Facebook Chat. So some of google chrome extension we are sharing here which will help you to clear cache in a just single click.
This extension allows you to easily disable caching in Chrome. When Cache Killer is activated, it will clean your Browser Cache before every page load. With just one click you can disable or enable this feature.
Quickly clear your cache with this extension without any confirmation dialog, pop-ups or other annoyances. You can customize what and how much of your data you want to clear on the options page, including App Cache, Cache, Cookies, Downloads, File Systems, Form Data, History, Indexed DB, Local Storage, Plugin Data, Passwords and WebSQL.
OneClick Cleaner is a useful Chrome App that helps you quickly clean up the browser. and It helps to delete all traces of your online activity to protect your privacy. OneClick Cleaner is very easy to use and fast. Clean up browsing data from a user’s local profile. Make your Chrome browser faster and Protect your privacy!! This app supports Chrome 19 and later.
When you have successfully installed and enabled one of the plugins showing above in your google chrome browser. Then it will help you to erase your cache plugin data in the just single click. Whenever you feel while browsing that your browser is working slow then simply use one of this extension and clear you’re all type of cache plugin data to speed up your chrome browser again.
So in this article, you learn two methods about How to Clear Cache in Chrome – Super Fast way. I recommended you to clean your browser cache and data whenever you use your google chrome.
I hope you found helpful this article. If you have any issue or doubt then feel free in the comment section below. You can also share this post with your friends & family or on social site to support us.
Enjoy Guys! and don’t forget to post your comments. © MyTricksTime.com