Some times we forget nokia security code by mistake and we get in trouble.some shopper ask for high amount to reset nokia phone security code. here in this tutorial i will explain how to unlock or reset nokia security code with your own PC.
First part of this tutorial i am explaing about fact behind Unlock nokia security code and then demostrate how to reset nokia master security code.
The technique behind Master code is that, every phone has unique International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI) number and with the help of this number, a specific software will calculate your so called master code. This might work in some phone but not always.
Because how can you be so sure about that the Master Code generated is the correct one? If it has been the straight right security code then there won’t be any use of security code. Because, Lock codes and master codes are meant for security purpose in case if it’s stolen or lost some where.
Therefore this might not be much practical. The good thing you can do is, contact the authorized service center to have your code reseted. If you don’t want to do that then still you have a choice left. That is, you’ll have to hack the phone. Don’t worry with the term ‘hack’ we’ll do nothing like hacking.
We’ll use a backdoor to reset the security code. This might be illegal, but can be helpful if you badly need it. Here is how you do it.
- First of all download the security code hack patch . Once you have downloaded it extract it with your favorite unzipper.
- Now Ceate a new folder ‘Recogs‘ in your desktop.
- Now take out the memory card from your Nokia phone and plug it in to you card reader and open it from my computer.
- Once it has been created, copy the THC-NOKIA-UNLOCK.MDLfile from the extracted file to Recogs folder.
- Once you open go to System folder. If it is not there then don’t worry it should be hidden folder.
To go to System folder, type ‘system‘ next to your card location as shown in the image below (in this tutorial the drive letter for the memory card is H:)
- Once you are inside the system folder copy the ‘Recogs’ folder from desktop to the ‘system’ Folder.
- Now Eject your memory card and insert it to your phone which you want to unlock.
- Once you insert the memory card, it will automatically start the unclocker file and resets the Locking code.Once it successfully resets your Locking code, it will prompt a message on white screen with, ‘Press a Key’.
- Press any key and your code is rested to 12345. Now you can change it any time.That’s it, you are done
- No need of any electronic device, no need of any data cards no need of any complicated and insecure software and the phone is yours again.
Enjoy Guys! and don’t forget to post your comments. © MyTricksTime.com