Skype is having an awesome Christmas Gift for Indian peoples . Now Indian peoples can make unlimited call to US and Canada using their Skype account. Let’s Find out how it is possible…
STEPS TO FOLLOW:-
- Just Visit the offer Page | Click Here
- Download the Skype Application For PC/Mobile.
- Make a new account or Just login to your existing account.
- Now Dial any US or Canada Number.
- Your call gets connected at free of cost.
- From December 16, 2014 (00:01 IST) to March 1, 2015 (00:01IST) (the Offer Period) use Skype to make free calls from India to land-lines and mobiles in the U.S. and Canada (excluding special, premium service and non-geographic numbers). Skype account and internet connection required; Internet and/or mobile fees may apply.
Your Existing Skype Account/Subscription:-
- If you have credit in your Skype account during the Offer Period, you will not be charged (and your credit will not be used) for qualifying calls from India to the U.S. and Canada made during the Offer Period. Once the Offer Period has ended, you will be charged (and your credit used) as usual.
- If, during the Offer Period, you have a Skype subscription with a fixed-minutes allowance (e.g. 120 minutes per month) that includes calls from India to landlines and mobiles in the U.S. and Canada then your minutes allowance will not be used for qualifying calls made during the Offer Period. However, your subscription will still end at the specified time (e.g. after one month for a 120 minutes per month subscription) even if you have not used your full minutes allowance; unused minutes cannot be carried forward beyond the end of the subscription period.
The following is a non-exhaustive list of practices that would not be considered Legitimate Use:
- Making calls for telemarketing or call centre operations;
- Re-selling minutes;
- Sharing minutes between users whether via a PBX, call centre, computer or any other means;
- Unusual calling patterns inconsistent with normal use, for example, regular calls of short duration or calls to multiple numbers in a short period of time.
Enjoy Guys! and don’t forget to post your comments. © MyTricksTime.com