- You can not write HTML code just the way it looks in blogger editor because the code is interpreted as a command and blogger editor converts it to how it may look in a browser.
- You can’t resize an image to whatever size you like because you are provided with only three options i.e Small, Medium and Large size.
- The font type and font size is limited.
- You can not undo what you have done (Going backward).
- You can’t align images to the left or right of your intro paragraph.
- You can not add effects to your images, like shadow effect, rounded corners, emboss, blur etc.
- You can not post an image in its original size
- You can not insert tables in your posts because no table option exists
- You can not open a link in a new window unless you edit the HTML
- You can not add a world map to your posts
- And much more……………
You can not do all above in a compose mode unless you add or change the HTML code in your HTML editor. But editing HTML would seem difficult for a newbie whilst pretty easy for a professional. Since most people like me have limited knowledge about editing HTML, blogger editor is of little use to all of us. Luckily! Windows Live Writer comes to our rescue. It can to do what ever blogger editor can not. It contains every feature a blogger is looking for. One of the best things I like about it is that it saves a copy of your blog interface/theme and when you write posts, it will be just like writing a post straight into your blog. See the image below to understand what I mean to say,
Moreover your images can be displayed in two different ways look below,
Selecting the photo album option will display your images in a scattered style (with a view album link below your scattered images),
So go and download it right now by clicking the link below.
DOWNLOAD WINDOWS LIVE WRITER NOW!
To download the Latest version directly from windows live site then click here
If you get an error saying that “your windows installer is out dated” then run the following setup (below) before windows live setup (above)
Download Latest Windows installer here