We all use Microsoft Word to create documents.
and some times we dont want other people to access our documents
specially when you are on a shared computer in your company and you may have your certain secret data stored in your word document that should not be accessed by your boss or other employee’s.
To deal with such a situation Microsoft word 2007 integrated a security feature in Microsoft word so that you can password protect your files.
just follow these simple steps to make your document protected
- Click on the Microsoft Office Button present on the top left corner of the window.
- Now Click on the Save As option
- Now a new window will pop up.
- Click on Tools option at the bottom of the window.
- Now you will have two options.
- You can select either one or both options
- One is Password To Open it will ask for the password every time the document is opened.
- So to view the document you have to enter the password first.
- Second is Password To Modify it will ask for the password every time somebody tries to modify the document.
Enjoy Guys! and don’t forget to post your comments. © MyTricksTime.com