|How to send voice message on fcaebook|
Today I’ll let you know how you can send a voice message or voice comment on Facebook. Facebook voice messages option shows only in facebook messenger in mobiles but its not show in PC or Laptops. but now with this trick you can do this thing also. yes its true now you can able to send voice message on Facebook and you can do voice comment also.
So here is full tutorial how you can do this thing. just checkout below.
You May Like Also:
- How to Disable Seen on Facebook Chat (Firefox and Chrome
- How to make your Facebook Profile Photo Un-clickable
How To Send Audio Message in Comment or Inbox Messages On Facebook via PC / Laptop
- First you need to Download most popular browser Google Chrome and Open it.
- Now you need to Download a Google Chrome Extension Talk and Comment for Facebook
- Then add this extension to Google chrome (Extension size 700-800kb only).
- After Installation of Talk and Comment Extension it will automatically open a new tab and ask for Your Permission to use MIC, Click on Allow.
- Now you complete Extension instillation.
- Login to Facebook, now you will see a MIC icon added to your comment box and chat. (Like below screen shot)
|Send Audio Message in Comment or Inbox Messages On Facebook|
- Click and Hold that MIC Icon and Start Speaking What do you want record.
- Once you are done with recording part simply release on the MIC icon to upload the audio.
- Then you will see a link, press enter to publish your comment or message will be send to your friends.
- You can also cross check by listening your voice.
Enjoy Guys! and don’t forget to post your comments. © MyTricksTime.com