- Have you ever suspected that someone else is accessing your Facebook account?
- Have you found any suspicious activity on your Facebook profile?
- Want to sign out from your Facebook account remotely?
- Forgot to log out from Facebook?
Where can I find these setting on Facebook?
- Log in to your Facebook account>>Account>>Account settings>>Security>> Active sessions.
Now you can see the computer/mobile devices you have logged into your Facebook account and the date of your last access to Facebook.
For more safety to your Facebook account we requested to activate mobile sms alerts and email notifications. If someone else tries to log in to your Facebook you will receive notification via email and sms instantly, and if it was an unauthorized access you can take further steps to end that session using the above method.
Enjoy Guys! and don’t forget to post your comments. © MyTricksTime.com