After our Previous post on How to create strong defense against hacking,we thought to share some of the common Tips by which you can Improve your PC Security policy.Today We will Help you to make Your PC stronger and secured against the attacks like hackers,viruses,trojan horses etc…
Today almost everyone of us have a PC or laptop (notebook) with an internet connection but how many of us think about it’s security? and How much Secured they are?? In fact most of the people are least bothered about their PC’s security and doesn’t even care much to secure it. But believe your 10 minutes time can save yo from almost all types of Hackers and viruses. So,we will highly recommend you these points:
1. Check Windows Update.Windows Me, 2000, and XP users can configure automatic updates. Click on the Automatic Updates tab in the System control panel and choose the appropriate options.
Choose A Good Antivirus
2. Install a good Antivirus software and update it regularly.An Antivirus without updates is of no use. If you are using racked Versions Anti-viruses then remove them as They themselves contains viruses. Avira’s Free Version Is himself provide better Security than Norton’s Full Internet Security. In combination Use Some Trojan remover Like Trojan remover or USB Disk Security etc.
Its a best Combination. If You Not Regularly Installs an application on you PC then I recommend
DEEP FREEZE. Its just Best… for your Security Protection.
Which Firewall You have to Choose
3. Install a personal firewall. There are many free Firewalls in the Internet world.You can Use SyGate (http://www.sygate.com/) and ZoneAlarm (http://www.zonelabs.com/) which are free versions.
4. Install a good Antispyware.(Antivirus with built-in antispyware is a good choice).You can Prefer Trojan Remover and Spyware Terminator . Itz just Best.
You can download them free from:
How to Choose Unthinkable Password
5. Use strong passwords and change them periodically. Passwords should have at least seven to eight characters; use letters and numbers and have at least one symbol. A decent example would be f8izKro#l. This will make it much harder for anyone to gain access to your accounts and brute forcing for password is almost impossible.
Enjoy Guys! and don’t forget to post your comments. © MyTricksTime.com