If you protect your memory card with password and forgot that after few day then step easy method How to unlock Memory card without software.
- Hacking or finding memory card password.
- Formatting corrupted memory card(but no guaranteed).
There are many methods to find memory card password.
- Install and launch MMCPWD application. it will display some special characters including your password.(MMCPwd.sis)
- Locate mmcstore file. install and launch System Explorer or FExplorer application. go to c:system and open (using unicode/hex editor) the mmcstore file. it will display your password.
- NOTE: you can also copy the mmcstore file to any folder of your phone memory, rename it to mmcstore.txt and open it without using any unicode/hex editor).
- open up fe explorer thingy.
- Go to C:system folder and locate a file called mmcStore. Scroll down till you find it.
- Copy it to C:nokiaothers
- Highlight it
- click options
- IT should turn blue: right click then write “.txt” (should look like “MMCSTORE.txt”
- try to open it, (that should be your password, if nothing happens then go to 9.)
- connect phone to pc
- Open the file from C:NOKIAOTHERSMMCSTORE
- copy the file to your desktop
- open with Windows notepad/ microsoft word
- that should be your password
Hope these work for you if still need software than you reply me i will provide as soon as possible.Enjoy Guys! and don’t forget to post your comments. © MyTricksTime.com